This is an award-winning recipe from one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta, Ecco. I love it & think it’s perfect for mothers of Atlanta, not only for its name but for the delicious peach bitters and beautiful color. Here’s how you make it, but if you live in Atlanta, try the original at the source!
- 1 3/4 ounces gin (I prefer Plymouth regular strength gin for this cocktail)
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germaine)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes of peach bitters
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 lemon twist
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the twist and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lemon twist (and/or additional mint).